Monday, 31 December 2007

My new home under the wardrobe


Ha, finally got rid of them long enough to get a go on the computer.

Well, I cutesied my escape from the SPCA this week and have found a new home. I am a prisoner here and I don't know anyone - much like the SPCA but with more space and good places to hide. Oh, and carpets.

The tactic of hiding under the wardrobe seems to be working to get me lots of attention and food brought right to my nose. They keep lying on the floor to tickle my chin - human training Part 1 nearly complete!!

The windows are cat proof, the door handles are high and the people are determined to keep me in. I tried to climb the chimney when I first got here, but just got glassfibres in my paws and they boarded it up :(

Evenings are for stalking the people. They seem to like the headbutting and I like the stroking. But there are toes to eat and string to chase too.

Eek, better go - they're home. New post soon.

Gordon

1 comment:

Tea Man said...

Hi Gordon. Give these new people a chance. They're pretty nice when you get to know them and I'm sure that once you do you'll be VERY happy in your new home. oh, and when you see them again, please wish them a merry Christmas and a very happy new year! thanks!