Sunday, 14 October 2007

Nearly Packed, Nearly Gone

This is my last chance to blog while I still have the creative power of the Mac!!

So I have been fiddling with iPhoto and iTunes and have come up with a little slideshow for you. Please use sound if you can.

2 small apologies - if there isn't a photo of you here then it means that we don't have one. If you don't like the one I have included it's because we don't have a better one :)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped me over the past days and weeks to pack and retain my sanity. Particularly over the last week, when good fortune has not been mine. You are wonderful for giving your time, energy and talents with screwdrivers and moving heavy items!!

I am in serious danger of becoming sentimental here, so I'll be brief. We are very lucky to have such wonderful friends and family and we love you dearly. And we'll miss you enormously.

Lots of love
Kirsten (and Will in his absence!!)


2 comments:

Emily West-Sadler said...

Hi Kirsten, that is very creative! Great photos and some of my own home and garden that I'd not seen, plus lots of memorable locations in Blackheath and Greenwich! Well done. What's the music by the way? Really enjoyed watching the collection. I hope you'll be making more when you are in NZ and reconnected to your beloved mac! I know you'll be taking lots of pucs and we'll want to see everything (well maybe not everything!) but you know what I mean!

Going to miss you guys and I'm delighted that I have a few more days to enjoy with Kirsten when I get back from Prague! Yellow card for both sides and a French man throwing his waterbottle away in disgust! 'Bad tempered indeed' says Ben about the rugby!

Lots of love Emily x

Anonymous said...

Hi Kirsten, lovely photos.

There is one of you sat holding a baby on a sofa.
My parents have a photo of you at grandma and grandpa's golden wedding anniversary and it's the exact same look on your face!

You seem to have captured the essence of Cameron also!

The song playing in the background is beautiful. A little sad but hopeful too. I imagine, it reflects how you were feeling at the time.