So, Em has gone and has nearly recovered from her jetlag and our new house is coming on nicely. Will and I blitzed the boxes and the main room is looking much more liveable. Even the heater works!
Gordon has learned how to use his catflap (with much amusement when he got stuck in it with all four legs off the floor!) Very dignified! He seems to be much more settled now that we are back to the normal number of people and no cattery.
I have had two interviews with two different companies and I'm hoping for some kind of offer from someone later this week.
Will is considering his future after a tough time at work, but is going along OK for now.
The next exciting thing is a trip to Sydney for our big 30 birthday treat. Just a long weekend, but we should have time to have lots of fun. I'll keep you all posted.
Kxx
Monday, 5 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Will and Kirsten,
Have enjoyed catching up on your blog. Glad to hear that you are both settling in. Hope that Will's job settles down.
Can be difficult in a new place. Stay happy and keep enjoying yourselves.
When you are both coming over to the UK again?
Robx
You should be posting a photograph of the stuck cat. Admittedly you would be the first to die when the evil cat finishes building his secret base, but it would be worth it ! (for me at least)
I wish, I wish I had had a camera! I was doing the laundry and couldn't move quickly enough to get a photo. We have taken pity on little Gordon and made the outside step bigger for him. We were told that he was a little cat by the vet and thought that they were mad. However, kiwi kitties are monstrous! And he's being beaten up all over the place.
Post a Comment