Phew! We're finally in. After a few shenanigans and a lot of rain, all the boxes are inside the house. And some of them have even been unpacked.
Gordon is back to plotting his escape. And if that doesn't work then protesting by widdling on my shoes seems to be a good second. He seemed to be settling in until then.
The new house is lovely. We have heaps of lovely space and it seems to be nice and warm too. The kitchen is much better for all kinds of cooking (but particularly entertaining). We have more bathrooms than we know what to do with, but I'm sure we'll get used to it.
I collected a very tired Emily from the airport this morning. She had a bumpy flight and didn't get a lot of sleep and then found that one of her bags had gone astray on the way from San Fransisco. We're hoping that it'll turn up sometime tomorrow. So we've had a quiet day - I had to do the final bits with handing back the old house and Em had snoozing to do.
We'll be all set up for some fun tomorrow and then the Bay of Islands/Far North on Friday.
I'll keep you posted.
Kx
Wednesday, 16 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment